RJ, new routes and planes
- Jordan: Monday, December 18 - 2006 at 08:11
Royal Jordanian's CEO Samer Majali, in confirming that the government is to sell a 74% stake in the airline next year, has revealed that RJ is planning to launch two new destinations to Montreal and Budapest next June, taking the airline's total to 54. RJ is also looking to incorporate medium haul Airbus A319s from 2008 and will also look to replace its long haul A340s and A310s.
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Airlines alerted about a B777 engine problem
- Android, Windows Phone market share rise, iOS ,...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Adoption of 'Single Window' concept will add to...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Skype users in UAE will not face jail, though...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.