Xpress newspaper for Dubai
- United Arab Emirates: Monday, February 12 - 2007 at 14:15
Xpress, a twice weekly tabloid newspaper, is set to be rolled out in Dubai on March 15, according to Arabianbusiness.com. Al Nisr Publishing is launching the title which is expected to compete with the free daily 7Days and have a print run of 80,000-100,000. Nirmala Janssen, a former Gulf News correspondent, will be the Editor and it is hoped Xpress will eventually gain a licence to become a daily publication.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Aramco selects L&T for Midyan gas deal
- Lebanon's public debt rapidly increasing: Bank...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.