New 305-bed hospital for Qatar
- Qatar: Thursday, May 03 - 2007 at 08:29
Cyprus-based J&P Company has won a $508m contract to build the 305-bed Al Wakrah Hospital in Qatar. The client is Public Works Authority. The hospital will have a day treatment unit and same-day operation unit, a dialysis unit, and will offer dental treatment and maternity care. The aim is to take pressure off the nearby Hamad Hospital.
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Dell to start shipping Ophelia thumb PC next July
- Abu Dhabi's population grows to 2.5 million
- SKAI Holdings announces $1bn hotel project on...
- Etihad Airways boosts services and operations...
- Noor Islamic Bank reports net profits of Dhs75....
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.