Kuwait Airways gets e-tickets
- Kuwait: Thursday, May 17 - 2007 at 13:55
Amadeus has set up an e-ticketing system for Kuwait Airways. The airline will now be able to sell e-tickets through travel agencies. The International Air Transport Association has mandated that all airlines become 100% compliant with electronic ticketing by the end of 2007. Amadeus has set up the system for 198 airlines worldwide.
- Abu Dhabi's General Holding plans IPO
- Sohar refinery expansion project attracts six...
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.