Oil share dips in Dubai GDP
- United Arab Emirates: Saturday, June 09 - 2007 at 08:44
The oil sector's contribution to Dubai's GDP has fallen from 5.4% in 2005 to 5.1% last year, according to a report by the Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The emirate's non-oil GDP grew by 21% last year, with the UAE's overall non-oil GDP lifting by 20%. The report showed that Dubai provides 43% of the country's total non-oil GDP and 28% of its entire GDP.
- Batelco offers BlackBerry Q10 smartphone with...
- Sony launches Xperia Tablet Z
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.