Hyper Panda for Jeddah
- Saudi Arabia: Sunday, July 01 - 2007 at 13:27
Saudi Arabia's Al Aziziah Panda United Company has opened a new Hyper Panda hypermarket at the Alandalus Mall on the Old Airport Road in Jeddah, reported Arab News. The outlet has a total sales space of 120,000 sqft, 53 points of sale and parking for 300 vehicles. Al Aziziah hopes to have 100 Pandas and 30 Hyper Pandas in the kingdom by 2010.
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class debuts in Kuwait
- Emirates says A380 wing repair is behind schedule
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
- Blackberry's BBM to become available on...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Qatar plans 9 hospitals, 18 health centres in...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.