Fatafeat TV signs off
- United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, August 14 - 2007 at 08:39
Dubai-based Fatafeat TV, the first 24-7, free-to-air food channel in the Middle East, will go off the air by the end of the month unless new investors come in, reported Khaleej Times. Its Kuwaiti financiers abruptly pulled out their investments from Takhayal Entertainment, which rolled out the show six months ago.
- PayPal launches in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt arranged and...
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Riyadh metro's ultra-modern designs revealed
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.