Dubai dolphinarium on track
- United Arab Emirates: Monday, September 17 - 2007 at 06:41
Building work has been completed on a proposed dolphinarium which will be located in Dubai's Creek Park, reported Gulf News. The attraction should open to the public within three months and it will form part of the Dubai Marine World project which is costing $55.8m. The dolphinarium has come under criticism from animal welfare campaigners, with The Humane Society International saying it would lead to 'suffering and high dolphin mortality'.
- Batelco offers BlackBerry Q10 smartphone with...
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Sony launches Xperia Tablet Z
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.