Oman Air to lease six 787s
- Oman: Monday, September 24 - 2007 at 09:02
Oman Air has agreed to rent six Boeing 787s for a period of 12 years from Kuwait's Aviation Lease and Finance Company (Alafco), reported Reuters. Alafco said the first plane would arrive in 2012 but gave no financial details on the deal. The Kuwaiti firm recently missed out on a $3bn contract with Kuwait Airways after the government vetoed the deal.
- BlackBerry gears up to open first Middle East...
- BlackBerry fans in UAE to be the first...
- Iran plans national fleet expansion
- Gamification hits the Middle East
- Forum International introduces www....
- Twofour54 Briefing Room connects companies with...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mediaquest FZ LLC. Mediaquest FZ LLC is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.