Halal tourism could blossom
- Wednesday, November 14 - 2007 at 07:18
A Euromonitor International report released at World Travel Market 2007 in London said there is potential for a boom in halal tourism in the Middle East, reported Gulf News. The report said there was a market for a halal startup airline, which could provide halal food, include prayers, and provide separate sections for male and female travelers.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- MAF acquires Carrefour's minority stake in JV,...
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.