Westar launches Reflections
- United Arab Emirates: Sunday, December 30 - 2007 at 09:13
Dubai's Westar Properties has launched Westar Reflections, a group of 14 townhouses, at Jumeirah Village. Each unit features its own private swimming pool. An escrow account has been opened with Badr Al Islami, while the National Bank of Abu Dhabi is offering potential customers home finance packages.
- BlackBerry gears up to open first Middle East...
- Iran plans national fleet expansion
- Total acquires 80% stake in Kurdistan block
- Gamification hits the Middle East
- Forum International introduces www....
- Twofour54 Briefing Room connects companies with...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mediaquest FZ LLC. Mediaquest FZ LLC is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.