Kuwait prepares web law
- Kuwait: Tuesday, July 29 - 2008 at 10:54
Kuwait's prosecutor general, Hamed al-Othman, has said that he has finalised a Bill that will criminalise the promotion of vice, incitement against the country's leadership and insulting Islam on the internet. In an interview with Al-Qabas newspaper he said that offenders would face up to a year in prison and/or a fine. If the victims are minors the prison term rises to seven years.
- Omani airports report air traffic, cargo...
- Oman Air delays Salalah-Jeddah direct flights...
- Qatari lenders post 20% growth in assets
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Dubai World Central announces construction of...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.