Queen's offers autumn suite programs
- United Arab Emirates: Monday, August 18 - 2008 at 11:10
Queen's School of Business has launched an autumn suite of programs executive education for managers and business leaders in the UAE. The program covers key management topics on strategy, leadership and finance to marketing, human resources and governance. The open enrolment programs are administered three days in duration.
- Abu Dhabi's General Holding plans IPO
- Oman's Sohar airport conducts trail landing
- Sohar refinery expansion project attracts six...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.