Kuwait to check Chinese food imports
- Kuwait: Thursday, October 02 - 2008 at 10:52
The Deputy Director General of Kuwait Municipality for the services sector, Abdullah Ghazai Al-Otaibi, has said that the group is to implement checks on Chinese food products coming into the country. The public health and safety measure follows contaminated Chinese dairy products being banned by the EU and other countries, including the UAE.
- Dell to start shipping Ophelia thumb PC next July
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Abu Dhabi's population grows by 1 person every...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Dubai World Central announces construction of...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.