ME property market to be world's best performer
- Middle East: Tuesday, October 07 - 2008 at 16:23
Middle East real estate markets will outperform other regions of the world over the next two years, according to a new survey by Jones Lang LaSalle, the commercial property broker. Based on responses from over 350 developers, sovereign wealth funds and high net worth investors, the survey also found that almost half of all respondents believe the UAE will offer the best performing real estate market in the Middle East over the next 1 - 2 years, with Saudi Arabia to be the next best performer.
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Dell to start shipping Ophelia thumb PC next July
- Abu Dhabi's population grows by 1 person every...
- Etihad Airways boosts services and operations...
- Noor Islamic Bank reports net profits of Dhs75....
- Limitless signs new joint venture agreement in...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.