DIFC invests Dhs3bn in Dubai Pearl
- United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, October 08 - 2008 at 09:10
Dubai DIFC Investments, the investment arm of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), has announced that it has invested more than Dhs3bn ($817m) in the Dubai Pearl project. The investment was made through DIFC Investments' real estate fund, which was launched recently to tap into the booming property sector in Dubai and the UAE. The multi-billion dirham fund seeks to create a portfolio of quality real estate acquisitions that will yield positive return on equity as the property sector continues to grow.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Aramco selects L&T for Midyan gas deal
- Lebanon's public debt rapidly increasing: Bank...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.