$50bn projects showcased at BIPEX
- Bahrain: Sunday, October 26 - 2008 at 14:49
The Bahrain International Property Exhibition (BIPEX 2008) held 23-25 October, attracted more than $50bn worth of realty projects from across the world. Organised by Bahrain Society of Engineers (BSE), BIPEX attracted 96 participants from the: UK, Portugal, India, Philippines, the UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Jordan and Bahrain.
- Batelco offers BlackBerry Q10 smartphone with...
- Sony launches Xperia Tablet Z
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.