Saudi offers $10m for shoes thrown by journo
- Iraq: Wednesday, December 17 - 2008 at 09:22
A Saudi man has offered $10m to buy the shoes that Iraqi journalist Muntadar Al Zaidi hurled at US President George W. Bush, according to a report carried by Al Arabiya net. Sixty-year-old Hassan Mohammad Makhafa, from Aseer, south west of Saudi Arabia, said he is ready to sell all his properties to buy Al Zaidi's shoes, which he described as a 'medal of freedom' to put them on offer at a public auction.
- Burj Al Arab introduces 24-carat gold iPads
- Alcatel-Lucent brings the 'New PC Era' to...
- Qatar awards Impregilo-led consortium $2.2bn...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
- Blackberry's BBM to become available on...
- TAKAUD aims to diversify personal savings and...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.