Nakheel axes new projects
- United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, December 23 - 2008 at 12:59
Chris O'Donnell, chief executive of Nakheel, has said the developer has no plans to launch any new projects, as sales are slowing down. Last month Nakheel announced plans to reduce its workforce by 15%, but has since said it is not planning on making any more redundancies. Nakheel is one of a number of Dubai developers which have cut staff, scaled back and reviewed projects as the global financial crisis hits Dubai's real estate sector.
Related Content
Article Options
Disclaimer »
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.
For details about submitting your stories, please read the guide - all content published is subject to our terms and conditions


Staff



