Mathnasium centre to open in Dubai
- United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, January 20 - 2009 at 08:52
A learning centre teaching only mathematics in after-school educational programmes is set to open in Dubai. The institution will follow the Mathnasium method, which uses a unique combination of mental, verbal, visual and written techniques to help children understand math. The institution, to be based at Dubai Knowledge Village, will open on February 1.
- PayPal launches in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt arranged and...
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.