Dubai surgeon sues hospital for $4.1m
- United Arab Emirates: Thursday, February 05 - 2009 at 10:46
A Dubai plastic surgeon is seeking Dhs15m ($4.1m) in compensation from a hospital which he claimed caused his patient's death after surgery that resulted in the health authorities cancelling his licence, Gulf News has reported. The Dubai Civil Court has ordered the Department of Health and Medical Services to assign a committee to look into the American surgeon's allegations. The surgeon alleged that the hospital's doctors were negligent and failed to provide proper medical care for his Emirati female patient who died after plastic surgery that he performed.
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Airlines alerted about a B777 engine problem
- Android, Windows Phone market share rise, iOS ,...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Adoption of 'Single Window' concept will add to...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.