Aeropostale opens store in Dubai
- United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, April 01 - 2009 at 11:00
Aeropostale, a mall-based retailer of casual apparel and accessories, has opened its first store outside North America at the Oasis Centre Mall in Dubai. Aeropostale has chosen Apparel Group as its licensee to open and operate mall-based stores in the Middle East and expects to open more than 20 stores in the region.
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Dell to start shipping Ophelia thumb PC next July
- Abu Dhabi's population grows to 2.5 million
- SKAI Holdings announces $1bn hotel project on...
- Etihad Airways boosts services and operations...
- Noor Islamic Bank reports net profits of Dhs75....
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.