Tadawul index 1.38% higher
- Saudi Arabia: Tuesday, May 19 - 2009 at 17:31
At the Riyadh Stock Exchange, the Tasi-Index jumped over 6,100 points in the beginning, but eventually traded sideways and closed 1.38% higher at 6,063.12 points. Islamic insurance operator Saudi British Bank (SABB) Takaful again led the list of the top gainers, adding almost 10% to its value. The share is trading 6.4 times higher than six months before. Allied Cooperative Insurance (ACIG), on the other hand, plummeted 9.94% on profit booking. ACIG has added 562% during the last six months.
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class debuts in Kuwait
- Emirates says A380 wing repair is behind schedule
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
- Blackberry's BBM to become available on...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Qatar plans 9 hospitals, 18 health centres in...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.