Ajman developers must register by July 1
- United Arab Emirates: Thursday, June 04 - 2009 at 11:50
Ajman Real Estate Regulatory Agency (Arra) has said in a statement that property developers will have until July 1 to complete the required registration procedures. 'All property developers who have not completed all the procedures or failed to provide the documents needed for practicing the activity of real estate development in Ajman are advised to take immediate action - otherwise a fine of Dhs100,000 per month will be applied against offenders,' said Arra Director General, Omar Barguthi.
- Burj Al Arab introduces 24-carat gold iPads
- Qatar awards Impregilo-led consortium $2.2bn...
- Air Arabia secures $350 loan
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
- Blackberry's BBM to become available on...
- Qatar plans 9 hospitals, 18 health centres in...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.