Ajman bank offers 0% Lexus finance
- United Arab Emirates: Sunday, June 14 - 2009 at 10:04
Shariah-compliant Ajman Bank has introduced a new offer in partnership with Al-Futtaim Motors that gives potential Lexus buyers the option to place a 15% down payment on new purchases with a three year financing agreement at a zero percent profit rate. The offer is valid on purchases made up to July 1 2009, the bank said.
- Aramco selects L&T for Midyan gas deal
- Lebanon's public debt rapidly increasing: Bank...
- Qatar Executive to set up FBO at Doha's new...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.