Dubai World consolidates real estate functions
- United Arab Emirates: Thursday, June 25 - 2009 at 15:44
In a statement released today, Dubai World has said that it has consolidated the real estate functions of a number of entities. 'The real estate development and property management activities of Dubai Maritime City, Leisurecorp, and Dubai Multi-Commodities Centre will be managed by Nakheel going forward,' said the group. The process will be completed over the summer.
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Dell to start shipping Ophelia thumb PC next July
- Zaha Hadid commissioned to design Riyadh metro...
- SKAI Holdings announces $1bn hotel project on...
- Etihad Airways boosts services and operations...
- Noor Islamic Bank reports net profits of Dhs75....
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.