Mashreq Capital launches Shariah-compliant fixed income fund
- United Arab Emirates: Tuesday, July 07 - 2009 at 09:47
Mashreq Capital has launched the Badr Al-Islami Income Fund in partnership with Badr Al-Islami, the Islamic banking division of Mashreqbank. The fund is currently available only to professional clients; a category which includes high net worth individuals, institutions and sophisticated investors. The objective of the fund is to generate long term returns in the 7% range without excessive volatility. All investments in the fund are approved by its Shariah Supervisory Board.
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Airlines alerted about a B777 engine problem
- Android, Windows Phone market share rise, iOS ,...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Adoption of 'Single Window' concept will add to...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.