Fairfax expands into Middle East
- Middle East: Monday, August 03 - 2009 at 09:28
Fairfax, the international investment banking group, has hired a senior investment banking team formerly with Dubai-based Millennium Finance Corporation to expand the group's operations in the Middle East and North Africa, the UK-based Telegraph has reported. Abdulrahman Al Ansari, the former head of distribution at MFC, has been named as the chief executive of Fairfax Middle East, with Ali Nadir Syed, also previously at MFC, named as head of investment banking. Abraham Zaarour joins as a director, with Kamal Daswani named as a vice-president.
- Lebanon's public debt rapidly increasing: Bank...
- Aramco selects L&T for Midyan gas deal
- UK considering issuing visas to Kuwaitis on...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Qatar plans 9 hospitals, 18 health centres in...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.