Gulf Finance hires BoA to advise on $300m increase
- Bahrain: Wednesday, August 12 - 2009 at 09:23
Bahrain-based Islamic investment bank Gulf Finance House has said in a statement to the bourse that it has appointed Bank of America-Merrill Lynch to advise on a plan to boost capital by $300m, Bloomberg has reported. The lender has also hired KPMG International to manage the offering of stock to existing shareholders.
- Burj Al Arab introduces 24-carat gold iPads
- Alcatel-Lucent brings the 'New PC Era' to...
- Qatar awards Impregilo-led consortium $2.2bn...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.