Bahrain Central Bank Sukuk oversubscribed
- Bahrain: Wednesday, August 19 - 2009 at 10:08
The Central Bank of Bahrain has announced that the monthly issue of the short-term Islamic leasing bonds, Sukuk Al-Ijara, has been oversubscribed by 300%. Subscriptions worth BD15m were received for the BD5m issue, which carries a maturity of 182 days, CBB has said. The expected return on the issue, which begins on 20 August 2009 and matures on 18 February 2010, is 1.05%.
- Burj Al Arab introduces 24-carat gold iPads
- Alcatel-Lucent brings the 'New PC Era' to...
- Qatar awards Impregilo-led consortium $2.2bn...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.