H1N1 fear shuts Sharjah school
- United Arab Emirates: Thursday, September 03 - 2009 at 11:26
The UAE's Ministry of Education has said that a school in Sharjah has been shut for a week because a number of its students had symptoms of swine flu. "The report prompted us to close the school for the safety of its 800 boy and girl students," the ministry said.
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Emirates says A380 wing repair is behind schedule
- Dell to start shipping Ophelia thumb PC next July
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- SKAI Holdings announces $1bn hotel project on...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Palm Jumeirah to get new $1bn hotel
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.