Exterran expands in Dubai Airport Free Zone
- United Arab Emirates: Saturday, September 26 - 2009 at 12:22
Houston-based Exterran, oil and gas equipment and services company has said it is expanding its its presence at the Dubai Airport Freezone, in anticipation of growth in the Mideast region. The company has expanded its offices now occupying 1,350sqm. of office space for its engineering team. Exterran now has 3,300 employees working in its Hamriya water evaporation facility and pre-fabrication plant.
- Burj Al Arab introduces 24-carat gold iPads
- Air Arabia secures $350 loan
- Total buys Shell's fuel network in Egypt
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.