Dubai closes five-year sukuks
- United Arab Emirates: Thursday, October 29 - 2009 at 11:10
Dubai's five-year Islamic bonds book closed yesterday with the dollar tranche attracting $4.9bn and the dirhams tranche receiving Dhs5.4bn, Reuters has reported, citing a banker involved in the deal. The government of Dubai launched a $6.5bn bond plan last week, consisting of $4bn euro medium term notes and a $2.5bn Islamic bond programme.
- Total buys Shell's fuel network in Egypt
- Australia's Virtus to expand in Mideast
- Burj Al Arab introduces 24-carat gold iPads
- More than 2,000 healthcare professionals gather...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- World's highest observation decks
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.