Qatar's Barwa eyes US market
- Qatar: Monday, December 07 - 2009 at 11:41
Qatari real estate developer, Barwa has said it is exploring investment opportunities in Washington DC, New York and Los Angeles, Gulf Times has reported. 'The exploration focused on commercial properties most likely hotels and such,' the group's strategy & investment executive director, Mohamed Abdul Aziz al-Saad, told the newspaper.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- GCC countries to link traffic systems
- Aramco selects L&T for Midyan gas deal
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Qatar plans 9 hospitals, 18 health centres in...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.