The New CX-9Since it's launch a couple of years ago, the 7 seater 4x4 Mazda CX-9 has been an instant success. The Mazda CX-9 has raised the bar for three-row crossover SUVs. Known for its dynamic styling and safety to versatility and performance, Mazda's flagship crossover SUV continues to gain popularity in the region.
The New CX - 9 is bolder and more sophisticated. There is a significant exterior and interior facelift, added options and reinforced safety features. The New CX-9 has an elegantly sculpted sporty five-point grille and wide, bold bumper. A horizontal streak of chrome floats on the front grille bar, giving a distinctive and high-quality feel.
As is also the case with other recent vehicles in the Mazda lineup, the new CX-9 receives a Nagare-inspired exterior and interior. Wrapped from front to rear with subtle design cues that express the 'embodiment of motion,' the exterior of the latest CX-9 is sleek and sophisticated.
Key enhancements include:
• New family face features including a bolder five-point grille, radiator grille, front combination lamps and fog lamps.
• Larger, more aerodynamic side mirrors.
• Rear garnish, which compliments the look of the front fascia design.
• Rear combination lamps that mimic the same Nagare-inspired texture as the front lamps, while incorporating a new red lens at the bottom to show stability.
• A new exterior colour, Dolphin Grey, emphasizes CX-9's stylish, high class image by accentuating the premium feel of the richly flowing body lines.
Visit the Mazda stand no. Z - 60, at the Dubai Motor Show from the 16th Dec to the 20th Dec to experience the new 2010 Mazda CX-9 and a wide range of Mazda passenger vehicles. Another key attraction at the Motor Show will be the latest version of the legendary Roadster Mazda MX-5. Popularly known as the Miata, the Mazda MX -5 is undoubtedly the World's Favourite Roadster. Also on display will be the the All New Crossover SUV CX-7 turbo, the New Mazda6, the All New 2010 Mazda3.