British embassy, visa drop-box
- United Arab Emirates: Wednesday, July 02 - 2003 at 09:32
The British Embassy in Dubai has introduced a drop-box visa application service to reduce the waiting time for UAE nationals and any UAE resident who has travelled to the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Schengen countries or Switzerland within the past five years.
- Saudia to stop Jeddah-Kano service
- Egypt reshuffles management of energy firms
- Iran cancels local drilling rigs deal, to buy...
- Gamification hits the Middle East
- Sammy Tuffaha underscores importance of...
- Forum International introduces www....
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mediaquest FZ LLC. Mediaquest FZ LLC is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.