27 Sofitel hotels to partner with So French, So Good
- United Arab Emirates: Monday, July 11 - 2011 at 16:34
- PRESS RELEASE
Sofitel has partnered with an international festival of French gastronomy organized as part of the So French, So Good campaign, launched by the French government to promote exports of prepared food products and the French art de vivre around the world.
27 Sofitel addresses in 7 countries strategically involved in the campaign (United Arab Emirates, Belgium, Brazil, China, Germany, Italy, and United States) will offer a gourmet menu specially developed for the festival.
As the only French luxury hotel brand worldwide, Sofitel has made the art of cuisine an essential component of its position. Through time-honored rituals such as bread, cheese and wine, the brand invites its guests to explore new experiences, surprises them and awakens their senses.
Like as an ambassador of French taste, Sofitel is once again drawing its network together to support an international event.
The 27 participating Sofitel locations:
- United Arab Emirates: Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach.
- Belgium: Sofitel Brussels le Louise and Sofitel Brussels Europe.
- Brazil: Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana, Sofitel Sao Paulo Iberapuera and Sofitel Guaruja Jequitimar.
- China: Sofitel Wanda Beijing, Sofitel Wanda Harbin, Sofitel Wanda Ningbo, Sofitel Xian On Renmin Square, Sofitel Chongqing Forebase, Sofitel Shanghai Hyland, Sofitel Sheshan Oriental, Sofitel Guangzhou Sunrich, Sofitel Nanjing Galaxy and Sofitel Macau Ponte 16.
- Germany: Sofitel Hamburg Alter Wall, Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt and Sofitel Munich Bayerpost.
- Italy: Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese.
- United States: Sofitel Minneapolis, Sofitel New York, Sofitel Washington DC La Fayette Square, Sofitel Philadelphia, Sofitel Chicago Water Tower, Sofitel Miami and Sofitel Los Angeles.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mediaquest FZ LLC. Mediaquest FZ LLC is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.