Ghesa Lumat awarded ITCC water features project in Riyadh
- Saudi Arabia: Saturday, September 17 - 2011 at 10:07
- PRESS RELEASE
Ghesa Lumat has been awarded the design and construction of the main package of water features at the new Information Technology Communication Complex (ITCC) in Riyadh (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), by Al-Rajhi Projects and Construction LLC.
"Among the spectacular group of 187 water features at Princess Nora University, this project brings another esteemed institution to our client portfolio," concludes Carlos Gomes, Managing Director of the company.
Ghesa Lumat has design a magnificent complex, notable for its harmony, where the water features have been distributed in deferent's areas:
1. An amphitheatre fountain with a central geyser of 12 meters height and a central palm tree composed by 8 parabolic jets. The fountain will be light up by 94 stainless steel underwater projectors.
2. A linear fountain with more than 180 meters long and made out 81 cybernetic jets of 2 meters height. All the elements will be illuminated in colour by 81 stainless steel underwater projectors.
3. A main fountain with a central Geyser in different heights and with slow water movements. Surrounding the central geyser multiple rows of cybernetic jets in different heights and dynamic star composed by 112 cybernetic jets and 16 leaping Jets, 3 meters height. The Main fountain will be illuminated in color by 198 stainless steel underwater projectors.
4. A 32 meters long reflecting/Bubbler fountain made up of 18 bubbling jets disposed in a line and 16 stainless steel underwater projectors.
"Ghesa Lumat will use the latest technologies for the development of ITCC project including turbulence-free and self cleaning elements. All the water features has been design to minimize water and energy consumption, such us optimize flow elements or LED illumination, following Ghesa Lumat's green policy," adds Wissam Barakat, Business Development Manager.
The group of fountains will complete a 776,000m2 space developed by Rayadah Investment Company will be dedicated to increase the global competitive strengths of IT companies in Saudi Arabia, offering research and development facilities and providing a centre for corporate IT company headquarters.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.