Technology brands to showcase their latest solutions at InRetail 2011
- United Arab Emirates: Monday, September 19 - 2011 at 16:40
- PRESS RELEASE
The InRetail exhibition has been completely transformed for 2011 and Organizers DMG :: Events are pleased with the amount of interest it has generated from major retail stakeholders. According to a recently published report conducted by RCNOS entitled 'Middle East Retail Sector Forecast to 2013' the Middle East is showing signs of steady growth as investors recognise the potential of this lucrative market.
"Every retailer needs to implement management systems and the challenge lies in selecting which solutions are best suited to the individual retailer as they each have their own set of objectives and specific requirements. The InRetail exhibition will help retailers to identify and evaluate technologies so that retailers can streamline efficiencies, add to the consumer experience and build brand loyalty whilst optimizing store performances to increase overall profitability," said Black.
Economic factors such as a diverse market landscape with stabilised crude oil prices, a high population of expatriates and continued strong consumer spending along with good tourism links demonstrates why the MENA region still has room for growth.
Michaella Black continues by saying "Leading retailers and franchises such as Landmark Group, Jashanmal, Chalhoub Group, EMKE, Russo's Coal Fired Italian Kitchen and MAF are all investing in expansion plans by rolling out stores and malls across the UAE and other Middle Eastern countries, highlighting some of the business opportunities for retail companies that this market currently has to offer."
To give a sneak preview of what to expect at InRetail 2011, here are some of the technologies that will be demonstrated at the show:
• Tensator a leading supplier for queue management will be showcasing their latest solutions. Abdel Aziz Rahal, General Manager MEA Tensator, says "converting waiting time into extended shopping time can help boost impulse sales by up to 400% and therefore maximises dollars per square metre."
• Market leader in enterprise solutions SAP will be educating retailers on their ERP solutions during the InRetail Summit, whilst Hewlett Packard will be showcasing their latest systems for POS.
• Leading software companies such as Microsoft Dynamics' AX solutions will be represented by Lev Tech Consulting and Head Start Global who are working with key brands such as AVIS and Meat Co.
• Almoe Digital Solutions will be representing Epson with the latest Auto ID products, POS and POS printing machines.
• Other key brands that will be exhibiting at the show include Soma Display, Kinnersley Kent Design, Mainetti, Modern Expo Group, Starsline, LP Flex, LED World, Technostyl and many others.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.