Trucks ban off on Emirates Road
- United Arab Emirates: Thursday, December 30 - 2004 at 08:58
A decision to ban trucks during peak hours on the Emirates Road has been reversed as not practical, reported Gulf News. Officials said the ban will only be applied when an alternative route for heavy vehicles can be found. However, such vehicles must still keep out of the fast lane.
- PayPal launches in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt arranged and...
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Dubai Chamber opens first African...
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- UAE cloud market set for 43.7% growth until...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.