ENI starts Iran production
- Iran: Tuesday, July 26 - 2005 at 08:18
ENI has started pumping 55,000 bpd from Iran's Darkhovin oil field near the Iraqi border as the first stage of a $1bn project, reported Bloomberg. CEO Paolo Scaroni said the next stage was to boost production to 160,000 bpd which should happen by Q4 2006.
- Iran plans national fleet expansion
- Total acquires 80% stake in Kurdistan block
- BlackBerry gears up to open first Middle East...
- Gamification hits the Middle East
- Forum International introduces www....
- Twofour54 Briefing Room connects companies with...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mediaquest FZ LLC. Mediaquest FZ LLC is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.