Dubai Ports sukuk, $11.4bn
- United Arab Emirates: Sunday, January 15 - 2006 at 08:31
The Dubai Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation received $11.4bn in subscriptions for its Islamic bond issue, the largest-ever oversubscription for a sukuk. Dubai Islamic Bank said the initial $2.8bn sukuk had been raised to $3.5bn. Dubai Ports is battling Singapore for British ports group P&O.
- Oman's Sohar airport conducts trail landing
- Abu Dhabi's General Holding plans IPO
- Bahrain's GPZ in deal with 1,800 workers to end...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.