The event brings together key government clients along with major private sector players to discuss various projects and key associated challenges across sectors including oil & gas, power & water, social & transport infrastructure and finance.
Being the only event in Kuwait catering to all major areas of the nation's economy and attracting all the nation's leading stakeholders as key speakers and VIP guests, this is a must attend event for any organisation looking to expand existing business in Kuwait or enter this booming market to explore new business opportunities.
To download the Kuwait Energy and Infrastructure brochure visit www.meedkuwaitprojects.com/Brochure.asp
Confirmed speakers include
• Farouk Al Zanki, Chief Executive Officer, Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC)
Qasem Al-Mejadi, Deputy Managing Director (Technical Affairs), Kuwait Gulf Oil Company (KGOC)
• Eng. Mohamed Boshehri, Director of Planning and Follow Up - Power Station Projects, Ministry of Electricity and Water
• Eng. Saad Soud Al Muhailby, Director of Master Plan Department, Kuwait Municipality
• Eng. Khaled Al-Khazi, Asst. Under Secretary Engineering Sector, Ministry of Public Works
• Nahed Al-Hajri, Senior Engineer Projects - Engineering Group, Kuwait Oil Company (KOC)
• Naser Al Anezi, Manager Corporate Planning, Petrochemicals Industries Company (PIC)
• Dr Salah Al Mudhi, Director General, Environment Public Authority
• Adel Alroumi, Director General, Partnership Technical Bureau (PTB)
• Three-days of market-specific information, designed to provide you with upto-date business intelligence on the fast expanding energy and infrastructure project sectors of Kuwait.
• Access to over 30+ hand-picked country experts specifically selected to give you fresh insights into the opportunities available in the Kuwait projects market. Engage with senior representatives from key government agencies responsible for developing Kuwait's multitude of mega-projects (Kuwait Petroleum Company, Kuwait Municipality, Partnership Technical Bureau, Ministry of Electricity & Water, Kuwait Oil Company, Kuwait National Petroleum Company).
• Bespoke networking opportunities designed to provide you with the platform to create meaningful business relationships with project managers, contractors, financiers, investors and leading suppliers from across the GCC 's projects supply chain
• Online networking allowing you to network effectively with your fellow delegates before, during and after the conference.
Plus DON'T MISS
PPP Projects Kuwait - www.PPPProjectsKuwait.com
The PPP Projects in Kuwait one-day (7 November) conference organised by MEED is an attractive proposition for those who are actively seeking project updates and developments on Kuwait's Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) programme.
The programme will mark a great step and move towards realising and implementing the most ambitious and far-reaching initiative of its kind in the Middle East.
More than 30 major public projects involving investment of at least $20bn have been identified as suitable for development in partnership with the private sector.
PPP Projects in Kuwait
The PPP Projects in Kuwait special-one day conference is designed to:
• Provide a complete update of progress in Kuwait's PPP programme
• The most advanced PPP projects, presented by the various Ministries, Authorities and transaction advisors directly involved in the projects
• Engage Middle Eastern and international private sector stakeholders wanting to be involved with the programme
• Highlight the attractions of the programme to potential investors internationally
Register for all 4 days of Kuwait focused conferences for the cheapest rates.