DFM falls below 500 points
- United Arab Emirates: Sunday, May 07 - 2006 at 14:16
The Dubai Financial Market suffered another brutal day's trading on Sunday as it slumped below 500 points. The market lost just over 5% through the day, dropping 26.1 points to close at 490.1. In Abu Dhabi meanwhile, the ADSM was also in freefall, closing at 3,358.5, a drop of almost 5.7% on the previous day.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Indian regulator to examine Etihad-Jet deal
- RJ delays launch of Lagos/Accra service
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.