Saudi, Kuwait markets drop
- Saudi Arabia: Sunday, May 07 - 2006 at 14:35
The Tadawul All Share Index suffered another bad session of trading on Sunday morning, as it followed yesterday's damaging 9.6% fall, with a further loss of 4.33%. A late rally in the market prevented even bigger losses. In Kuwait, the KSE slipped below 10,000 points and closed at 9,792.8, a fall of over 250 points.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- GCC countries to link traffic systems
- Aramco selects L&T for Midyan gas deal
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- QNET intends to expand its operations in region...
- HP Enterprise Services signs global agreement...
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Qatar plans 9 hospitals, 18 health centres in...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.