Cairo office for Google
- Egypt: Monday, August 21 - 2006 at 11:56
Google is to open an office in Egypt in order to concentrate on its Arabic services, according to Arabian Computer News. The Cairo office will be headed up by Sherif Iskander, Regional Head for Google Middle East and North Africa; no opening date has yet been fixed, but it is likely to be some time during November. Google is also considering having representation in Morocco and the Gulf.
- Iran plans national fleet expansion
- Total acquires 80% stake in Kurdistan block
- Saudia told to enhance services
- Forum International introduces www....
- Twofour54 Briefing Room connects companies with...
- Gamification hits the Middle East
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mediaquest FZ LLC. Mediaquest FZ LLC is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.