Iran, possible Asian oil route
- Iran: Saturday, October 07 - 2006 at 11:11
Iran wants to become a main export route for oil and gas produced in Central Asia, reported Reuters. Iran has claimed that it could more than double the amount of oil it receives under swap deals, putting up to 500,000 barrels day through its northern refineries and exporting an equivalent amount via its southern ports. Offshore oil production in the Caspian Sea is set to soar in the next decade.
- BlackBerry fans in UAE to be the first...
- BlackBerry gears up to open first Middle East...
- Iran plans national fleet expansion
- Gamification hits the Middle East
- Forum International introduces www....
- Twofour54 Briefing Room connects companies with...
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mediaquest FZ LLC. Mediaquest FZ LLC is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.