Abu Dhabi shares end mixed, send market index slightly down
- United Arab Emirates: Sunday, September 23 - 2012 at 16:11
The ADX General Index closed 0.16% lower at 2,611.44 points Sunday as Dana Gas (off 2.27%) and Etisalat (down 0.20%) as the most liquid shares weighed on the gauge. Earlier in the day, Etisalat commented on media reports on an alleged profit it generated by divesting its stake in Indonesia's telecom provider PT XL Axiata saying it was still finalizing the transaction and related accounting treatment.
- OMRAN drives new tourism projects in Oman
- Riyadh metro's ultra-modern designs revealed
- Aldar selects Greek contractor for Bani Yas...
- Kuwaiti lenders reject loan inflation allegations
- Dubai retains status as one of the world's top...
- Abu Dhabi to have nine new schools open in 2014
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- STC launches BlackBerry 10 in Saudi Arabia
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.