AlResalah Channel receives Excellence Award from Forum for Social Studies
- Saudi Arabia: Monday, December 10 - 2012 at 16:23
- PRESS RELEASE
AlResalah Channel, Chaired by HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, receives an Excellence Award by the Forum For Social Studies (FFSS). AlResalah's General Manager is Dr. Tariq Alsuwaidan.
The Members of the Supreme Advisory Committee of AlResalah channel include:
1. Sheikh Abdullah bin Sulaiman Al Manai, Member of Senior Ulema Commission in Saudi Arabia
2. Dr. Abdullah Naseef, President of World Muslim Congress
3. Dr. Hamed Al Refaie, Secretary General of the Muslim World Congress and President of the International Islamic Forum for Dialogue
4. Dr. Abdullah Al Meslih, Commission of Scientific Signs of Qur'an and Sunnah
5. Sheikh Ali Al Nashwan Religious Advisor to HRH Prince Alwaleed
6. Dr. Abdulaziz Al Askar, Former Head of Media Department at Al Imam bin Muhamed University
AlResalah channel was launched officially in 2006. The channel aims at strengthening human values, as well as providing Arab families with intellectual and educational programs aimed at increasing social, religious and development aspects with creative and easy-to-follow programs while keeping a professional approach. AlResalah also relies on creative methods to create diversified programs away from the stereotypes and repetitiveness while reaching the largest possible segment of viewers all over the Arab world.
AlResalah channel message variety of programs which include: talk shows, women's programs, scientific programs, documentaries, economic programs, religious programs, prayer broadcasting, field reports, charity programs, competitions, and other intellectual and educational programs.
Articles in this section are primarily provided directly by the companies appearing or PR agencies which are solely responsible for the content. The companies concerned may use the above content on their respective web sites provided they link back to http://www.ameinfo.com
Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C. AME Info FZ LLC / 4C is not responsible or liable for the content, accuracy or reliability of any material, advice, opinion or statement in this section of the AMEinfo.com Web site.