Bank Nizwa posts OR4.8m in Q4 loss
- Oman: Sunday, January 27 - 2013 at 05:04
Omani lender Bank Nizwa, which officially launched operations on January 10, 2013, has posted a net loss of OR4.812m for the fourth quarter of last year, Oman Daily Observer has reported. Total assets as of end 2012 reached OR148.366m, while customer deposits amounted to OR363,000, the bank said. The bank said it was announcing its initial results for the quarter as its soft opening took place on December 23, 2012, during the period under review.
- Arabtec workers stage strike in Abu Dhabi, Dubai
- Emirates says A380 wing repair is behind schedule
- Dell to start shipping Ophelia thumb PC next July
- Kuwait confirms new swine flu case
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport to be...
- SKAI Holdings announces $1bn hotel project on...
- BBM coming to iPhone and Android this summer
- Omantel launches Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE smartphone
- Palm Jumeirah to get new $1bn hotel
The information comprised in this section is not, nor is it held out to be, a solicitation of any person to take any form of investment decision. The content of the AMEinfo.com Web site does not constitute advice or a recommendation by AME Info FZ LLC / 4C and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision relating to investments or any other matter. You should consult your own independent financial adviser and obtain professional advice before exercising any investment decisions or choices based on information featured in this AMEinfo.com Web site.
AME Info FZ LLC / 4C can not be held liable or responsible in any way for any opinions, suggestions, recommendations or comments made by any of the contributors to the various columns on the AMEinfo.com Web site nor do opinions of contributors necessarily reflect those of AME Info FZ LLC / 4C.
In no event shall AME Info FZ LLC / 4C be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to the AMEinfo.com Web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise.